HABARI MPENZI MWANAMICHEZO KARIBU KATIKA KURASA HII MAHSUSI KWA HABARI ZA MICHEZO PIA UNAWEZA KUTANGAZA BIASHARA YAKO HAPA KWA BEI NAFUU ZAIDI KWA MUDA MREFU ZAIDI WASILIANA NASI KWA NAMBA +255713 15 33 48

7 July 2009

Michael Jackson tribute.

Fans, family, friends and stars are saying farewell to Michael Jackson at a memorial service in Los Angeles. His coffin was carried into the Staples Center in Los Angeles by his brothers following an earlier private funeral. The crowd cheered as it entered to the strains of a choir singing "Hallelujah, hallelujah, we're going to see the King" from the song Soon And Very Soon. The memorial opened with the reading of tributes from singer Diana Ross and ex-South African President Nelson Mandela. The message from Ross was read by Smokey Robinson. "I'm trying to find closure," it said. The stage was adorned with flowers and a tribute to Jackson "I want you to know that even though I am not there at the Staples Centre I am there in my heart. "Michael was a personal love of mine, a treasured part of my world, part of the fabric of my life in a way that I can't seem to find words to express. "Michael wanted me to be there for his children and I will be there if they ever need me. I hope today brings closure for all those who loved him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

lisungu_chisara@yahoo.com

TUTUMIE HABARI YOYOTE YA MICHEZO, BURUDANI TUTAZICHAPISHA

TANGAZA KWA MFUMO HUU


MAHUDHURIO YA WASOMAJI KIMATAIFA

free counters

Followers