HABARI MPENZI MWANAMICHEZO KARIBU KATIKA KURASA HII MAHSUSI KWA HABARI ZA MICHEZO PIA UNAWEZA KUTANGAZA BIASHARA YAKO HAPA KWA BEI NAFUU ZAIDI KWA MUDA MREFU ZAIDI WASILIANA NASI KWA NAMBA +255713 15 33 48

8 March 2009

MGAMBO WITH LACK HUMANITY

MGAMBO WITH LACK OF HUMANITY How are you dear blogers? I believe your fine it is another edition with another big issue we will discuss today. for any citizen of Tanzania who has got experience of walking around kariako, posta, or mwenge or any other place which there is a demonstration of people with different business you can observe those place I mentioned above that there a lot of people who are doing their small business in order to fulfill their basic need or in simple language we can say at least to have single meal with their family this guys known as ( machinga) Above picture is the Disabled sleeping after had been beaten with mgambo army i fail communicate with him he wasnt able to speak outside mwenge bus stand. they have given a nick name because they are coming from Lindi and Mtwara (makonde) but almost today in dar es salaam anybody who does the same business they will be given the same name even though they are not machinga so because nowdays they are a lot of them in the street and they are doing they business randomly so the government decide to apply mgambo army so that they can stop this machinga doing their business because it`s illegal simply because they don’t have license and they don’t particular place for their business it`s everywhere carry they are products in they are hand. The man with the red shirt escaping after people react to him running away for self defence. Since the establishment of mgambo army it has been difficult for machinga to be free while doing their business and if they found you out you will be beaten first and then they will take away all your commodity, in my opinion I can say its` right but sometime they must think in which condition they are to doing such a thing. One day when I was turn back home after finishing my daily activities in town when I was drop from the daladala bus at Mwenge bus stand I had a lot of noise people were shouting say this way “hey heey huyoo huyoo piga muuaji” I believe now you can see him cleary runing while people follow him behind and others were thrown somestones. hit him is a killer when I went at the particular place it was very terrible time for mgambo I didn’t ask anything I decide to listen and look what was the problem was the matter? people were say the mgambo was beating disabled man using his stick to a small business man who was selling his sugarcane and then I said so what is wrong now ? One the mgambo try to defende himself with a bench at mwenge bus stand in front of him it a shop which contain some clothes, shoes when I move one step forward to see the problem I automatically change my decision simply because he was beaten disabled man I mean the man doesn’t afford to do anything but he was beaten with mgambo like a thief I started to ask myself does the government know this issues and how do they select people to join mgambo because some of them they do things which its out of humanity beating disabled people although they are doing business illegal to me it is unfair the government must take care about this and i` m not sure if this migambo are recruit for any training because sometimes they may take people who doesn’t have good mentality to be mgambo so if they continue that way one day they will beat people randomly without taking care whether is machinga or not a machinga if it happen what would we do ? you know the answer! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lisungu_chisara@yahoo.com

TUTUMIE HABARI YOYOTE YA MICHEZO, BURUDANI TUTAZICHAPISHA

TANGAZA KWA MFUMO HUU


MAHUDHURIO YA WASOMAJI KIMATAIFA

free counters

Followers